Mold Removal

Located in Smithers servicing Terrace, Smithers, Prince Rupert and surrounding areas

Call Us Message Us

Indoor Ozone & Hydroxyl Treatments

Getting Rid of Mold is Easier Than You Think with PeroxiClean

Let us improve your indoor air quality to keep your staff and customers safe and happy

Owning a business comes with plenty of distractions along the way, so it can be easy to overlook your indoor air quality. Having mold and other particulates in the air you, your staff, and your customers breathe isn’t safe. In fact, based on the level of exposure, mold can cause breathing problems and other illnesses, and mature molds give off gas and spread spores, which can cause adverse reactions in the elderly or very young children. That’s why it’s important to have your business inspected, tested, and purified of any hazards in the air.

When it comes to getting rid of mold and improving your indoor air quality, rest assured we are the right choice. Our hydrogen peroxide fog surrounds mold and destroys it without the risk of spreading spores, while our ozone and hydroxyl treatments purify the air in your business. Plus, both require no additional cleanup, so your daily operations won’t be disturbed. At PeroxiClean, our goal is to handle these issues fast, and work with you to find the source of the problem, so it doesn’t return.

Getting rid of mold with Hydrogen Peroxide Fog

Finding Proper Mold Remediation

PeroxiClean is the right choice for your business

Based on the level of exposure, mold can cause respiratory problems and other illnesses, which is why everyone agrees that it has no place in your business. Mold can be quite toxic and mature molds give off gas and spread spores, which can cause adverse reactions in the elderly or very young children. Whether you operate an office setting or a daycare, you’ll want to find the proper mold remediation service to handle the problem at hand.

How To Treat Mold

While many mold cleanup services are labour intensive and can even spread spores onto other surfaces or into other parts of the building, PeroxiClean offers a better solution. Our natural mold removal methods won’t disturb the dust-like mold spores because we oxidize all microbiology in place with hydrogen peroxide.

Hydrogen peroxide cleaners work to sanitize and disinfect areas without chemicals – which makes them a great natural mold remover. We use either a fog or a foam to take care of specific contaminated areas, fast. Plus, our method oxidizes all living microbiology including bacteria, fungal growth, and spores, to make sure your environment is always safe.

We pride ourselves in being a proper mold remediation service that can:

  • Dissolve mold and spores which stops them from growing and spreading
  • Make a business clean and healthy again
  • Improve resale value
  • Helps eliminate musty odors
  • Sanitize building areas due to floods, renovations, mold, and vermin

Hydrogen Peroxide Fog is highly effective for:

  • Hospitals
  • Extended care Units
  • Seniors Facilities
  • Schools
  • Daycares
  • Motels
  • Airplanes
  • Public Areas
  • Public Bathrooms
  • Private homes

Improving indoor air quality with Ozone & Hydroxyl Treatments

Improve Your Atmosphere At Work

oor air quality can be corrected quickly with PeroxiClean.

Coughing, stuffy nose, teary eyes as well as headaches and sickness are all indicators of poor indoor air quality. Whether you operate an office setting or a daycare, you’ll want to find the proper mold remediation service to handle the problem before it affects your staff or customers.

At PeroxiClean, we have the skills and tools to improve indoor air quality. Whether you are dealing with a bad odor, persistent or seasonal problem, or something more serious, we’ll test for mold and other harmful particulates in the area, and efficiently correct any issues.

Ozone Shock Treatment Eliminates Odors

From smoke odor to mold and mildew, people notice when things don’t smell right. Whether they are your customers or residents, having an unwanted scent in your place of business just won’t do.

PeroxiClean offers Ozone Shock Treatment for this exact purpose. Simply put, it is concentrated oxygen (O3), which is perfectly safe to use for eliminating strong odors. Best of all, it breaks back down into regular oxygen (O2) at the end of the treatment in room temperature, so you can get back to business, fast.

Ozone Shock Treatment is the second most powerful natural sterilant behind H2O2 hydrogen peroxide and can be used to destroy bacteria, viruses, and odors. It actually oxidizes pollutants as it encounters them, whether they are in the air or on surfaces. For best results, eliminating the source of the mold is important. We will work with you to find where mold came from, remove it, and help you prevent it from coming back.

Ozone Shock Treatment uses oxygen to handle Smoke Odors, Pet Odors, Water Damage, and Mold/Mildew in:

  • Automobiles
  • Apartments and Houses
  • Rental Properties
  • Hotel Rooms
  • Dormitories
  • Schools/Classrooms
  • Offices
  • and more!

Hydroxyl is another method similar to Ozone, but doesn’t require anyone to evacuate the area while it is applied. Make sure to ask which method makes sense for you when you call for a consultation.

For proper mold remediation and improved indoor air quality,
give us a call at 1-888-244-8081

Contractors Page
Commercial Page
Residential Page  Please add my phone number to the top of the banner as well  as the existing toll free 250 847-0954 Thank you